Looking for team member with a strong work ethic and possess the ability to work smart with a customer centric attitude. Must be willing to learn and excited to work with people. Must be punctual, reliable, dependable, and willing to take on new tasks. Conley Car Wash & Express Lube is an upbeat work environment and is a great match for people who are highly self-motivated, that are able to think on their feet and adapt to their surroundings. We are looking for those willing to learn and excited to work with people. Personable with customers and employees. Must have computer skills and the ability to learn new programs (WashSoft and LubeSoft). They must be a problem solver and be able to multi-task.
Currently, we are looking for cashiers to work shifts Monday-Saturday 7:45AM to 7:00PM (or when job is completed) and Sundays 11:30AM-5:30PM. Must be able to work weekends and holidays. Will work around school schedules. Must be willing to work outside during the training period.
As the hub of Conley Car Wash & Express Lube, cashiers must be able to do the following:
- Be personable with customers & employees
- Work in a Fast-Paced work environment
- Meet high standards in quality and efficiency while performing tasks
- Work the register using WashSoft & LubeSoft. Accurately process cash, check, credit card transactions and windshield repair insurance claims
- Answer the phones with proper phone etiquette and take complete messages
- Assist managers and service advisors with invoicing, fleets and other clerical tasks
- Provide superb customer service that includes greeting with a smile, eye contact, personalization of each transaction and follow up with the customer
- Must be willing to learn the services to provide answers to customers over the phone and in person
- Clean and stock lobby with snacks and gift merchandise
- Assist in promotions, on-premise charity events, and off-premise public relations events
While working in the car wash, the cashier must be able to perform the cash ring out procedures for every type of transaction. The most important responsibility for cashier is achieving customer satisfaction by ensuring Conley Car Wash standards for the customer’s expierence are met.
You must be able to successfully perform the responsibilities of the position and have a great attitude, excellent communication skills, customer service oriented, adhere to all safety regulations and have a strong work ethic to meet the demands of this position. You will be required to consistently work with a sense of urgency. Must be detail oriented and take pride in satisfying customer expectations. Must be willing to work outside to learn the services and procedures during training.
Fill out an application, include a resume and cover letter. Drop it off at our San Marcos, TX location. The general manager, Mark Ray will contact you for an interview.