Conley Partners in
Charitable Contribution Requests
Conley Express Lube cares deeply about supporting our local Hays County community and gives generously, financially, with gift-n-kind services and with volunteer hours, to 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations that support:
- Local community events supported by organizations and cities.
- Children and Youth Related Organizations
- General Welfare and Health/Safety Organizations
- Events promoting Hays County and its cities.
- Arts Organizations
- Education Initiatives
It is the policy of Conley Express Lube to contribute to activities, organizations and causes in Hays County that advance both a public purpose (general welfare, health/safety, culture) of the citizens of Hays County and a corporate purpose.
Conley Express Lube does NOT contribute to:
- Third party organizations fundraising on behalf of a non-profit organization
- Organizations that limit membership and services based on race, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age or national origin
- Labor organizations
- Activities that do not advance our public or corporate purpose
*Out of county or state organizations will not be considered.*
Application and Processing of Requests
All contribution requests should include the following:
- Non-Profit Tax ID Number for 501 (c) (3)
- How will Conley Express Lube’s donation help you cause?
- Purpose and mission of group requesting a donation
- Expected or intended results for use of donation
- Type of donation you are requesting (i.e. gift certificates, monetary, services)
- Details of how the charitable request will be used and a summary of the event, theme, and activities
- Description of what kind of recognition Conley Express Lube will receive (advertising, announcements at event, banners, etc.)
- Description of benefits Conley Express Lube will receive (tickets, event admissions, etc.)
Please submit sponsorship requests 10-12 weeks before the event. Sponsorship requests are reviewed on a monthly basis. We will accept one request per agency, per year.
To submit your donation request:
If your organization meets the eligibility requirements above, submit your letter with the required information to email@example.com